Stories from Lincoln Public Schools
Summer is a time both a time when we take a breath after the completion of another great school year and a time when we prepare for the new year that’s just weeks away. Today we are checking in on some of that preparation as school instruments get their summer adjustments.
- Stanford study is latest LPS effort to teach digital citizenship
- One of only two school districts in country to participate in a Stanford University research study which gathered classroom feedback about teaching effective online fact-checking skills
- The Stanford History Education Group (SHEG) provided six lesson plans on “civic online reasoning” to six LPS high school social studies teachers during second semester of the recent school year.
- Communications Say What Annual Workshop
- Friday, June 21 from 7:30 to noon at the District Office
- Learn more at LPS Keyword “Say What”
Brought to you by Lincoln Public Schools of Stories from Lincoln Public Schools